I believe that every man and woman is born with a destiny; a purpose; a God given assignment. I also believe that every person has a deep desire to become the man or woman God created them to be, AND, to achieve the dreams and desires in their heart. Why is it, then, that so many people live beneath their potential? Why do so many Christian’s love God, attend church, serve others, but never find the joy and fulfillment God longs for them to know? I believe it because the SOUL of man is broken, and must be healed.
We are created in the image and likeness of God, and we are spirit, soul, and body. When we become saved, our spirit is redeemed back to God, and we are ‘born again’. The SOUL of man is that part of us that contains the will, the mind, the emotions, the memories, the beliefs, etc. It is here that we confront old wounds, old hurts, limiting beliefs, soul ties, and other matters that keep us from becoming and experiencing all that is possible.
In this presentation, I share how every man, woman, and child can be healed from their past, transform their thinking and their beliefs, and can experience the FULL expression of their leadership potential by following a 5-step process.
1. What is Your Story. For over 22 years, my life was limited and even tormented as a result of my carrying unresolved issues in my heart. I share my story of brokenness, addiction, and personal crisis. I had experienced a very real personal tragedy early in life, and did not know how to cope or process the many emotions that came with the experience. Throughout my childhood and into my adult life, the pain and challenges followed me, and kept me from experiencing the fullness of what God had planned for me.
2. Bring It Into The Light. “You cannot change, what you are not willing to acknowledge” (Dr. Phil McGraw). One of the first steps to healing is bringing our brokenness into the light. While this sounds easy, it is not, because to do this, we subject ourselves to the pain and emotion that we have long avoided by keeping the broken places hidden and stuffed away. We look at the Biblical and practical processes for uncovering what is holding you back, bringing those things into the light of God’s love, and how this releases healing and restoration.
3. Overcoming The Grip of Fear. One of the most powerful tools used against us is FEAR. What if I confess, and bring my mistakes into the open? What happens if this person finds out? I could lose everything. My reputation would be ruined. On and on it goes. Our instinct for self-preservation is overwhelming, while at the same time the root issue is killing us from the inside out, and if left unresolved, will cause us to lose everything anyway. We have not been given the spirit of fear, therefore, if we are being held (or paralyzed) by fear, we must know that it is the enemy of our soul warring against us in that area. We must be willing to leave it all behind, so that we can walk in total healing, and in the identity and destiny that God has planned for our lives.
4. Letting Go. Before one can experience healing and life breakthrough, it is imperative that they let go of the past, and put it behind them once and for all. Many times we experience failure, difficulty, or even tragedy, and just simply ‘move on’. I find that people tend to ‘hold on’ to the very things that are prohibiting their progress and destinies. I believe in order for the broken soul to be fully healed and released, there is a process we must experience where we acknowledge what has happened, confront the pain and fears associated with it, forgive ourselves and others, and choose to bury the dead things in our lives.
5. Experience Healing. Something very powerful happens as we allow ourselves to ‘go there’, face the pain, and engage the process of healing. When our SOUL prospers and is healthy, all the other areas of our life line up, and begin to produce the fruit it was designed to produce. You can be healed of your past. You no longer have to be a victim, a statistic, or live your life status quo. God longs to heal your heart, renew your mind, and release to you the plans and destiny He determined for you before the foundations of the world.
Target Audience/Possible Formats.
This presentation is effectively delivered in churches, corporations, and leadership forums. Wherever there are people, there is the potential for healing to take place, lives to be transformed, and leaders to be empowered for greater effectiveness. This presentation can be delivered as a keynote or workshop. In the workshop environment, we dive a little deeper into the content, and allow for more process oriented engagement. A keynote would be between 45-60 minutes. A workshop could be anywhere from 2-4 hours, depending on the needs of the host.Target Audience/Possible Formats
Start the Conversation