Can You Hear Me Now? – 10 Ways That God Speaks To Us
For several weeks I have been sharing on our Monday Mastery about Relating With God as Father. In our last episode, I shared with you on How To Hear and Follow His Voice. Why is this so important? Why is this such a focus of mine right now? How does this affect my life, business, marriage, family? These principles are currently in the process of changing HOW I do life I am making it my business not only to INCLUDE Him in my day to day life, but to make Him the managing partner in it! How do we do this?
ON today’s program, I want to share with you ‘10 Ways That God Speaks to Us, and How It Can Make All The Difference in Your Life’
13 “Oh that My people would listen to Me,
That Israel would walk in My ways!
14 “I would quickly subdue their enemies
And turn My hand against their adversaries.
17 Incline your ear and hear the words of the wise,
And apply your mind to my knowledge;
18 For it will be pleasant if you keep them within you,
That they may be ready on your lips.
5 Trust in the Lord with all your heart
And do not lean on your own understanding.
6 In all your ways acknowledge Him,
And He will make your paths straight.
10 Ways God Speaks To Us:
- His Word (The Bible)
- In Prayer and Meditation
- Through Nature / Creation
- Through Relationships (other people)
- Through Godly Counsel and Wisdom
- Through those in Spiritual Authority/Coverings
- Through Events and Circumstances
- Through Preaching, Exhortation, and Prophetic Expression
- Through Music
- Through our Conscience (the still small voice)
WHAT ABOUT YOU?
How has God been speaking to you? Are you listening?
1. Join us on October 10-11, 2014 as we bring the Ties That Bind (LIVE) Training to Houston, Texas. For more information, CLICK HERE
2. Romania Leadership Conference – Support for more info go HERE
Ask Me A Question
If you have a question, comment, though or concern, you can share those with me by clicking here or leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development.
Subscribe to the Podcast
If you have enjoyed this podcast, please subscribe:
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
Share the Love
I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!