One of the new and emerging trends in business is that of Social Entrepreneurship. While there are many variations and definitions of it, in our minds it is the convergence of the business savvy and resources of the entrepreneurial spirit, and a specific social need or cause. Those individuals who champion such a cause literally change the world with an idea, while at the same time, they are able to create opportunity and rewards for those who engage with them in that cause.
Today on our program, I interview Sam Caster, a leader and pioneer in this new era. You will want to hear this entire program, as Sam explains the power behind this new movement, and introduces us to a new company that is sure to make a global impact by eradicating malnutrition around the world.
Meet Sam Caster
In 1999, Sam co-founded Manna Relief Ministries, a non-profit organization designed to help in the distribution of its whole food based nutritional support products. By 2014, Manna Relief Ministries had distributed over 80 million daily servings of whole food nutrition to malnourished children in over 85 countries.
Sam focuses much of his time cultivating new alliances with global relief and feeding organizations in order to reach the world’s most vulnerable children through the EM Squared project.
In 2014, Sam was invited by former president of Mexico, Vicente Fox, to help put together and launch the EM Squared project. The EM Squared project is a global social enterprise designed to provide the most advanced standardized, whole food solutions to the epidemic of childhood malnutrition. This movement provides the opportunity for compassionate people, anywhere in the world, to participate in the rewarding new business model of social entrepreneurship while creating a sustainable funding mechanism for its donation program through the project “Buy 1 Feed 2” program.
I am please to announce that Brian Holmes Ministries, and BrianHolmes.com has partnered with EMSquared in this noble cause. We believe that it is our responsibility to help those who are less fortunate, and to make a difference in the world by giving back. We strongly believe that God has directed us to make this project a primary focus of our global mission. We would love for you to join us.
For more information on how YOU can become involved in this new movement, and how you can make a difference in the life of precious children around the world, please click the image below, and you will be directed to our EMSquared affiliate page, OR, you may contact us directly at BrianHolmes.com/contact-us
1. DFW Mastermind: If you are interested in being a part of a Mastermind group in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area, please contact me HERE
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever. I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!