It is an honor for me to introduce you to my dear friend and colleague, Dan Miller. I met Dan originally in Atlanta in May of 2012. Since that time, I have been reading his books and blogs, listening to his podcast, and participating in his 48Days Community on a regular basis. Dan is one of the most genuine people I know, and I have come to respect him a great deal. Recently, Sabrina and I were privileged to spend a couple of Days with Dan and his family at their home in Franklin, TN. Our time there was extremely beneficial, and truly a delight. Dan has a tremendous gift of encouraging and inspiring people to DO what God created them to do. I know you will enjoy this interview.
Dan Miller’s Bio:
1. Speaking in Houston on February 16, 2014 – www.BrianHolmes.com/itinerary
2. Become A Coaching Client – I still have several openings for personal coaching clients. If you would like to have ME coach you in your business, general life strategies, or in any other area, please CONTACT ME for a free 30 minute consultation.
3. If you would like to have me speak at your church, conference, or event, please visit my speaking page at www.brianholmes.com/speaking How can you join the conversation and be a part?
- Subscribe to our updates at www.BrianHolmes.com
- Subscribe to the podcast via iTunes, Stitcher, Blackberry, Zune, or other services.
- Share this with your friends and associates on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google+, etc.
- Leave your comments (bottom of this post) and dialogue with others as they work towards their own freedom and development
I trust that something we’ve shared today has challenged you to pursue God’s very best for your life, be healed from the past, be transformed in your mind and heart, and be activated to fulfill your unique purpose and destiny. If you’d like to COMMENT ON THIS EPISODE, please go to BrianHolmes.com, go to the show notes for this episode and scroll down to the comments section. I would love to hear from you— comment, question, or whatever. I’d also be grateful if you would RATE OUR PODCAST ON iTunes. That helps tremendously with making my podcast visible, so people who have never heard it can discover it. I’m grateful.
“Until next time, remember … You were made in His image, designed for a purpose, and are destined for greatness. God Bless!